It can be fast and easy to buy your first home with Express Capital walking you through the lending process step-by-step.
Our friendly mortgage experts can help you explore the many different loan options available to you and answer your questions in-depth.
Find the Right Type of Mortgage to Buy Your First Home in Tustin
Express Capital can connect you with any of the following different types of home loans:
- Conventional: First time homebuyers can purchase homes with conventional conforming loans when borrowing within the Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae conforming loan limits.
- FHA: Buying your first home with a low down payment and affordable rates is within reach with an FHA mortgage, even without perfect credit. This type of mortgage is backed by the Federal Housing Administration.
- VA: Purchase your first home with zero down payment if you are a veteran, active-duty service member, or eligible surviving spouse with a VA loan. These types of mortgages, backed by the US Department of Veterans Affairs, feature no PMI.
- USDA: With a USDA mortgage backed by the US Department of Agriculture, qualifying applicants can purchase a home with no down payment in a rural area.
- Jumbo: When a conventional mortgage is not enough to purchase the home you want, you can turn to a jumbo loan to borrow a higher amount. Because these loans exceed the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac conforming loan limits, they also are called “non-conforming loans.”
- Self Employed Borrowers: Buy your first home without submitting a W-2 through our self-employed borrowers program. We make it easy to document your income using bank statements.
- Interest Only: An interest-only mortgage is a loan that you only pay interest on during the introductory period. While you cannot build equity with this type of home loan during the introductory period, it may be a suitable option for saving money if you will be a short term resident in your first home.
Why Work With Express Capital to Buy Your First Home?
Here are a few reasons to choose us as your first mortgage company:
- Leverage our 75 years of combined experience. There is no lending scenario we have not seen before. Even if you are facing obstacles with your credit or down payment ability, we can help you find an affordable loan.
- We offer you the benefits of working with a lender and a broker. As a direct lender, our mortgage products are among the most competitive you will find. But our connection to a wide network of lenders on a broker basis allows us to offer you a broader selection of lending products than we would be able to otherwise.
- Our mortgage experts educate homebuyers. Ask us all of your questions about buying your first home. You will get the answers you need to take an informed approach to this big financial decision.
- Receive top-notch customer service and communication. At every step of applying for your first mortgage, we keep you informed of what is taking place and whether you need to provide any additional information to keep moving the process forward.
- Look forward to a lifetime of support. You will always be able to turn to our friendly loan experts whenever you have questions. We can help you refinance, apply for a mortgage for a second home, or accomplish other financial goals in the future.
Buy Your First Home in California or Nationwide
Need advice when deciding what type of loan to apply for as you shop for your first home? During your consult, you can receive answers to all of your questions and personalized guidance from our loan experts.
If you are ready to buy your first home now with a flexible mortgage, please give us a call today at (949) 751-6940 to schedule your consultation. We can help you purchase your first home in Tustin, Los Angeles, Anaheim, Irvine, or anywhere in California or all 50 states.